Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Info on construction of universal Halloween horror nights 21


uli88‎ Saving up fir dat knotts trip for summer..cnt wait!!!and from their cnt wait to go to Halloween horror nights and knotts scary farm.. Got m…
Twitter - 2 hours ago

SHERMIE48‎ Still need: Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Friday the 13th, Halloween, Prom Night, My Bloody Valentine, Amityville horror, n The Hills Have Eyes!
Twitter - 5 hours ago

jujukitten‎ @GMA - They're just as scary as pageant moms. I love horror movies and Halloween Horror Nights and I don't want to cross pageant parents.
Twitter - 13 hours ago

VirtualTommy‎ @JBSusie dude, now that I'm back in LA for good, I can't wait for Knotts Scary Farm and Universal's halloween horror nights! STOKED!
Twitter - 18 hours ago

TheScareZone‎ What mazes will be at Halloween Horror Nights in Hollywood this year? Info has not been

No comments:

Post a Comment